The organizations below provide trusted resources for understanding and responding to mental health concerns. By understanding mental health and wellness, we can take action to support one another, reduce stigma, and promote resilience.
- Mental Health: NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness)
- Suicide prevention: American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (Talk Saves Lives VIDEO)
- LGBTQ youth suicide prevention & crisis intervention: The Trevor Project
- Suicide prevention advocacy: American Association of Suicidology
- Sexual assault: RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network)
- Depression: National Institute for Mental Health
- Anxiety: Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Substance abuse prevention and education: Lines for Life
- Drug abuse and addiction: National Institute on Drug Abuse for Teens
- Alcohol abuse: National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Bullying: StopBullying.gov
Looking for a crisis line? Visit our page HERE.